Rocco Quaresima, MAI
Phone: (860) 969-4300
Fax: (860) 371-3400
Cell: (860) 604-1319
Rocco Quaresima, MAI has been active in the real estate industry since 1990. Prior to establishing Elm Realty Advisors, LLC, Mr. Quaresima was the co‑founder of FRQ Property Advisors, LLC. In addition to providing valuation and consultant services, he was responsible for maintaining client relations, managing appraisal assignments, and training new employees. Mr. Quaresima has developed an expertise in the valuation of solar photovoltaic systems as well as other energy efficient related improvements. He also has extensive experience in reviewing third party appraisal reports for the purpose of examining form, content, methodology, accuracy, adequacy of data and reasoning employed by the appraiser.
Prior to co-founding FRQ Property Advisors, LLC, Mr. Quaresima was a Vice President in the Hartford office of CBRE. Appraisal assignments included research and preparation of narrative appraisals of various commercial and industrial properties to include single- and multitenant professional and medical office buildings, shopping centers, apartment buildings, proposed residential developments, parking garages, cold storage facilities and large proposed mixed-use projects.
Before joining CBRE, Mr. Quaresima was a Senior Commercial Real Estate Appraiser in the Hartford office of Italia & Lemp, Inc. During his tenure at Italia & Lemp, Inc., he appraised and consulted on a wide variety of commercial projects, with an emphasis on complex office, retail, apartment and mixed-use development projects. He was also responsible for training and mentoring appraiser trainees.
Mr. Quaresima has qualified as an expert witness in the State of Connecticut judicial system.
B.S. Degree in Business Administration
University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
Major: Finance, with a concentration in Real Estate
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member of the Appraisal Institute
- General Certified Real Estate Appraiser, State of Connecticut, License No. 508
- Revaluation Certified, State of Connecticut, Certificate No. 927
- Designated Real Estate Broker for Elm Realty Advisors, LLC, State of Connecticut, License No. 790289
- Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut (REFA-CT), Professional Member
- National Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Greater Hartford Association of Realtors
- 2017 Treasurer and member of the Scholarship Committee of the Connecticut Chapter of the Appraisal Institute; previously served as President (2014), Vice President, Second Vice President, Government Relations Chair, Education Chair, Programs Chair, Technology Chair, Executive Director Guidance Committee Chair, Financial Committee Member, and Regional Representative
- 2017 Regional Education Liaison, Region IV of the Appraisal Institute; previously served on the Nominating Committee
- Hartford Executive Board, Membership Committee, Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut